Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 1 is in the books

So an exciting day 1 is complete. It is time to get a good night's rest for a busy day 2. I finished the day with a score of 2.0/2.0. Several of my friends have 2.0/2.0 as well: Allan, Vignesh, Kesav, Armaan, and Rayan. I'm happy to have the victories, but the games were much tougher than I thought they would be. Tomorrow is going to be very challenging.


My Uncle Darren was born and raised in San Jose, but he is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Coincidentally, he and Auntie Desiree had planned to come to Dallas this weekend to see the Cowboys take on the San Diego Chargers. They are staying in a hotel just a few miles away, so Uncle Darren came by tonight to take us out to a nice steak house after the 2nd round. My dad and uncle both shared their steaks with me because for some reason I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. The steaks were very, very good! At the restaurant, they had this funny chair made from the horns and hide of cattle:




After dinner, uncle took us to a supermarket so we could stock up on some of my favorite tournament foods: crackers and cheese, fruit, yogurt, and cereal. Now we are all set! Thanks Uncle!!!

1 comment: